DETAILS OF WORK IN INDIA
- We established our first center in September 2006.
- We are working in 6 states in India for TB – Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Odisha and Karnataka in a total of 11 cities and 4 tribal areas through a total of 216 centers.
- OpASHA has, in total, enrolled 53,280 patients in India.
- OpASHA not only treats more TB patients than any other non-governmental organisation (NGO) in India, it enrolls the third highest number of patients among all NGOs across the world
STATES AND CITIES WE SERVE IN INDIA
We serve a population of 3.4 million. We now work in a total of 11 cities and 4 tribal areas.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Gwalior Ghati Block, Indore, Sagar
- Uttar Pradesh: Moradabad (for hemophilia)
- Rajasthan: Jaipur
- Haryana (for hemophilia)
- Delhi NCR: East Delhi, West Delhi, South Delhi
- Orissa: Bhubaneswar
- Maharashtra: Bhiwandi, Dharavi ( Mumbai)
- Jharkhand: Koderma